Kin-Man Chung wrote:
I don't know much about the test; it is one of stress test we have, but it
should not affect CharChunk this way, right, even if it has something
weird?  Like I said, this happens only in this test, and not always
reproducible, so I am not surprised that nobody noticed it in 4.1.  I
thought it might be thread related, but each thread should have its own
CharChunk instance, so I can't see how.  I look into this more and report
back.

Bug 23805 could be related to this, and I'm awaiting more details. At least, the offset numbers do match, which is too big a coincidence ;-)

Remy