Andy Armstrong wrote:

I'm trying to bring the Domino connector up to date with the latest codebase and I'm running into a problem with connection reuse. The characteristic is that with connection reuse working normally the first message from Domino to Tomcat round trips without any problem but a second message repeatedly re-sends without getting any response.

If I modify ajp_send_request() not to recycle connections everything works fine.

I'm going to investigate more but I'm wondering if those symptoms ring a bell with anyone... FWIW it's the same whether I configure Tomcat to listen with a Coyote connector or the old AJP 1.3 one.

Could you get an ethereal dump ?