Does anyone have an open source friendly contact in IBM who might be in a position to help me change the licensing on a short header file[1] which is a prerequisite for the Domino Tomcat connector? I'd like to be able to include it in future source releases rather then linking people to it. I mailed their general open source enquiries address about a week ago but have had no reply.

[1] http://www-12.lotus.com/ldd/doc/domino_notes/5.0/readme.nsf/0/
     528b461a3cdc2a798525677400499305?OpenDocument
--
Andy Armstrong, Tagish