open a bug, submit your patch to that bug, and someone will get to it :)

Filip

-----Original Message-----
From: Nelson, Luke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 2:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SingleSignOn Valve and FormAuthenticator Principal Caching

I believe that I have found a problem with the SingleSignOn valve, and
the Principal caching that is performed in the FormAuthenticator.  I
believe that I have a valid patch for the issue, and I would like to
discuss my proposed changes with the community.  After reading the
community rules, however, I'm unsure whether I'm suppose to present this
discussion on the mailing list, or create a new bug report, and have
everything tracked there.  I believe my patch fixes some interaction
problems with JBoss and Tomcat when Tomcat is used as an embedded server
(related to bug 23881).

Luke Nelson