Jeanfrancois Arcand wrote:
Remy Maucherat wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

jfarcand 2003/12/01 12:44:14

Modified: http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11 Http11Processor.java Log: Use the socket info instead of hardcoded
value. HttpServletRequest.getLocalPort() is currently broken if the
port are not the default one.

This looks wrong. I am almost certain this was on purpose. These must return the default value for the protocol, not the values actually used by the socket.

Humm. Then maybe the way HttpServletRequest.getLocalPort() is implemented is wrong. Can socket.getLocalPort() returns something different that 80 if the connector supposed to listen on 80 (maybe I'm missing something from the jk side here....)

I don't remember. I think you should look into the version history. I will tomorrow.

Also we are doing something similar if http 1.0 is used (just above):

// HTTP/1.0
// Default is what the socket tells us. Overriden if a host is
// found/parsed
request.setServerPort(socket.getLocalPort());

It goes both ways. One possible explanation for that is that this code is much less used, and it never got fixed.

Remy