This question is probably better asked on the users list.

> I am trying to use my home computer for development and need to access a
> running web server on the computer.  However, for some reason I cannot
> access Tomcat using a http://[dynamic ip address] like.

Are you running Tomcat on port 80? Many consumer cable/DSL providers block
port 80 on their residential IP blocks because of Code Red, Nimda c.s. Try
running the httpd adaptor of Tomcat on a different port.

S.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]              http://www.temme.net/sander/