Hi,

I plan to put new tags for both 4.1.x and 5.0.x within about 10 days to 2 weeks (this is tentative, I don't know if it can actually happen ;-) ). The idea is to pick up some bugfixes, including:
- configuration options for URI related stuff in 4.1.x (which I'll port, unless someone does it first)
- proper implementation for security constraints in 5.0.x

I think 5.0.16 quality is quite good, given the bug reports we got so far, and this is extremely encouraging for the quality of future releases made from that branch.

Rémy