Bill Barker wrote:
remm 2004/01/10 09:23:39

 Modified:    catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/realm RealmBase.java
 Log:
 - findMethod wasn't called on the right collection.
 - The algorithm ignored extension mapped constraints as long as a

widcard

or exact mapped constraint was found. This doesn't seem right (I did

quickly

read the relevant portions of the spec).

-1.  This is exactly what the spec says should happen.  Just because it is
silly doesn't change the fact it is what we have to implement.  Go read
section 12.8.3 again.

Ah ok. So the container provided authentication is really useless after all.
I didn't understand it that way.

Are there situations where more than one constraint is returned ?

Rémy