Bill Barker wrote:
I'm almost certain JK doesn't register the RequestInfo objects. It
should (and it's a bug), but actually it doesn't. I tried to have the
status servlet work with JK also, and had partial fixes, but in the end,
I didn't find the feature too worthwhile (and my fixes were hacks), so I
forgot about it (good thing I did).

It registers it on line 475 of HandlerRequest. It's true that Jk doesn't do much else with the RequestInfo, but it does register it.

Yes, I know the code exists and would look like it would work, but last time I tried, all the JMX code in JK wasn't executed. For example, the MBean for the ChannelSocket wasn't registered.
Did you put traces in there to double check ?

I'm not very familar with JK, so I don't know for sure. Even if it's registered, I don't know if it would be a problem or not.

Rémy