Hello again and thanks for the interest...
... and the time given Tomcat.
Norm

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 7:49 AM
Subject: RE: Internal document anchors ?

Howdy,
OK, I've done the following to the index.xml template from which this
index.html file is generated:
- Removed the space before question marks,
- Replaced the ? with its HTML-encoded equivalent, &#63;

Now these four ? links work OK for me in both IE6 and Opera.  I know
what you're saying regarding ? separating the request URI from the query
string.  As I didn't write the original page and I don't have good text
to replace the current one, I didn't want to rephrase the questions that
have ? at their ends ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

sender.  Thank you.