I am looking for some sample code that will demonstrate how to embed tomcat in a java application using JMX. I would like to write some documentation on how to do this, as there is none that exists that I have found on tomcat's web site. I would imagine that there must be some code somewhere that was used for testing the new infrastructure.

Everywhere I have turned so far, has told me to look at the JBoss source code, but I figure that the tomcat development team must have some code laying around that will demonstrate this.

thank you for your time.
Mark