> From: Remy Maucherat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> The servlet should be mapped as /* (to override Jasper and all the
> others), and the welcome file list should be empty, right ?

Yes. Note an empty welcome file list needs to be included to override the
default defined in conf/web.xml

> Maybe adding a docs section explaining clearly how to use the WebDAV
> servlet would be better than reintroducing the webapp.

Personally I prefer a working example with appropriate comments. It also saves
me copying it from TC4 all the time ;)

> > Longer term
>
> Longer term what ?

Sorry. Got distracted half way through writing my e-mail. To finish the
sentence, longer term I want to look at providing an implementation for the
PROPPATCH method.

Mark