I see where is the problem.

The POST is saved in op->post by ajp service, but in lb mode, if the first ajp connection failed, lb try to serv the second one and sus recall ajp service WHICH reset the op->post ;(

I should now see how to fix the problem (not easy).

To fix this serious bug we should modify the current service API.

We should store the POSTED datas in the jk_ws_service_t area and
not in ajp_operation_t, as such the first worker will feed the POST
datas in an area which will be available to the second one.

Aternate idea are of course more than welcome;