Amy Roh wrote:
Not all Tomcat 5 MBeans are serializable and I think we should make all our
exposed MBeans serializable if we want to support remote access to
MBeanServer using JSR 160.  We'll need to modify Tomcat MBeans to only have
serializable attributes and return types.

Comments?

That's not completely doable for now, I think (ex: the StandardContext returns itself for some attributes, and it's needed in some places). Would it be possible to wait until tomorrow to start doing that (ie, after I tag 5.0.19) ?

BTW, another problem: on StandardContext and StandardWrapper, the objectName attribute returns an ObjectName, rather than a String.

Rémy