[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I think the "problem" is that the servlet obsfucates lock tokens, which it has
every right to do (this is from memory).

That's incorrect. It has the right to *hide* lock tokens, but not to return incorrect ones.

Anyway, the servlet supports WebDAV level 1, which doesn't include locking
(which is very complex to implement completely, so is only partially implemented).
I'll let Mark resolve this report.

Can anybody explain why the servlet actually *intends* to hide the lock token? Each and every WebDAV server I've seen (and I've seen a lot) reveals them upon PROPFFIND/lockdiscovery.

Regards, Julian