[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

hgomez 2004/03/01 05:47:23

  Modified:    jk/native/common jk_ajp_common.c
  Log:
  More debug/trace infos on remote tomcats

I added more infos on IP/PORT of remote tomcats in jk, since I've some reports that there is a problem for admins to determine which tomcat is down when they have many workers defined...

I overcome the inet_ntoa by using a jk_dump_hinfo function which should
works also in multi-threaded env.

It should works on Unixes, but I'd like to have reports from
Win32, Netware and others exotics OS users...