------------------  Virus Warning Message (on the network)

Found virus WORM_BAGLE.J in file Document.pif
The file Document.pif is moved to /var/spool/quarantine/virQBBEfVy.U.

This is a machine-generated message, please do not reply via email. If you have
questions, please contact the Lucent Help Desk at +1 888 300 0770.

Hello user of  Apache.org e-mail server,

Our antivirus software has detected  a large ammount of viruses outgoing
from  your  email  account,  you may use our  free anti-virus tool to clean up
your computer software.

For more information see the attached file.

Cheers,
   The Apache.org team                             http://www.apache.org