-----Original Message-----
From: Guenter Knauf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 6:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi all,
I think that it is only fair for all others that those on the list which
are too stupid to setup a separate mail account are directly
unsubscribed once the list gets auto-replies about their absence.

We have already enough spam, and its nearly impossible to filter those
senseless mails.
If this continues it will not last long till those who really want to
follow the list and post useful stuff will leave - but then the problem
is also solved because:
no real posts = no stupid auto-replies = dead list.

thanks, Guenter.