Remy Maucherat wrote:

Henri Gomez wrote:

Please subscribe to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and follow the thread about
'clarification'.

It seems there is a discussion on having non ASF binaries :

2) state that the ASF will allow the use of its infrastructure for the distribution of binary objects that are legally distributable standalone even if they do not originate from the ASF and are not covered by the apache license and create a policy that says that source code must be available alongside as well and no modification to the original packages must be in place [only patches alongside]

Ok. So it's confusing ;)
I'll revert my changes if the situation evolves.

I suggest that we subscribe to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and participate to the thread ...