From: "Henri Gomez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Henri Gomez wrote:
>
> > Jess Holle wrote:
> >
> >> Is there a source tarball for 2.0.4 available for download somewhere yet?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Jess Holle

> > yes :
> >
> > http://jakarta.apache.org/~hgomez/
>
> Hi to all,
>
> What's the status of the various binaries ?
>
> I've done the Fedora 1, Suse 9.0 and Suse SLES 8.0 (PPC)
> and I'm waiting for others bins (Mladen, Kurt, Mike ?)

Packages for FreeBSD 4.9 and the port that I used to create
them are available at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/~truk/

Mladen you may want to use the port I created for FreeBSD 5
for consistency. One item to note, you will need to set
WITH_APACHE2=YES in your environment to get the package
depends to work right for apache2.

I followed Guenter's proposed structure with adjustment for the OS
directory conventions and some file additions. We must include
LICENSE and NOTICE files. I added the docs in jk/docs/ too.

-Kurt