Hello Henri,

'Cronolog' is utility program to create logs with timestamps and the logs roll into a
new one after the given timestamp is over. (www.cronolog.org)

In the CHANGES.txt file we could see

Changes with JK 1.2.3:
    * Add the ability to configure JkLog to pipe its log output to an
      executable such as Apache rotatelogs or cronolog.  Apache 2.0 only.
      [glenn]

Regards,
Anbu

Henri Gomez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Anbu wrote:

> Hello Team,
>
> This is regarding cronolog support for mod_jk. It has been done for Apache 2.0. I
> have been trying to get it ported for 1.3.29. I could not succeed. Please tell me
> whether it is possible and if so could you give me some tips.
>
> Thank you.

cronolog ?