Jess Holle wrote:

Henri Gomez wrote:

Jess Holle wrote:

Sorry, I should have said mod_alias, not mod_dir...

With Apache 1.3 or 2.0 ?

2.0.49 on Windows. I have not tried Solaris or AIX yet. [I have not bothered with mod_jk2 with Apache 1.3 -- I just use mod_jk there on an old with old sort of principle.]

I can produce a more definitive test case as needed.

I poked around in the sources -- diffing them with 2.0.2 sources, etc, but I couldn't quickly find the issue.

Settings and test case of course more than welcome :=}