From: Marco Baringer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 April 2004 15:03
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: compiling mod_jk 2.0.4 on macos X (10.2)

i'm trying to compile mod_jk (just the apache side, not the tomcat
side).

I downloaded jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.4-src. apr-0.9.4 and
apr-util-0.9.4 and was able to successfully run configure (i'm building
against apache 1.3).

however trying to do make results in an error about
build/jk2/apache13/mod_jk2.so not existing (it doesn't). i have all the
.o files and i have mod_jk2.a and mod_jk2.la, why isn't the .so file
being built?

Attempts to build against apache2 result in configure errors about
libapr not being found.

--
Marco
Ring the bells that still can ring.

This email and any files attached is intended for the addressee only and may contain
information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. Unauthorised use is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, you should not
read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, including any attachment, except
for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to
verify this e-mail and any attachments to it to be virus free as we can take no
responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.

Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed by SurfControl
E-mail Filter software in conjunction with virus detection software.