Well, the parameters are not the problem.
They are the same (--Classpath instead --ImagePath for java is the only
difference), but stored differently.

Also I'd like to rename the binaries to reflect the service name so that you
don't need to provide the //XX// but rather use the default settings.
The binaries will be named tomcat5.exe and tomcat5w.exe, so you can click on
any of them and the service named as binary will be managed.
It will also ease the transition for the users having previous settings
(will force them to use the new binaries named differently).
Further more, some parameters are new, like logging and environment
variables support that were not present in 1.0.

So, in any case the tomcat.nsi needs the update, that I was going to anyhow.

Don't know what is you release plan, but I'll need couple of days to set all
that up and running.

MT.