Remy Maucherat wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

luehe 2004/04/07 14:34:12

  Modified:    catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/core
                        StandardContext.java
  Log:
  When the webapp specific JspServlet inherits the mappings from the
  global JspServlet, we need to wipe out the wrapper corresponding to
  the global JspServlet from the mapper (by calling
  StandardContext.addServletMapping() instead of
  StandardWrapper.addMapping())

Are you absolutely certain all this stuff is really needed ?
(I hope you're aware that adding a lot of these hacks is bad ;) )

Yes, I'm pretty positive, because I have some test cases. ;-)

The latest change was prompted by a test case where inside
a webapp that declares its own JspServlet, a JSP
<jsp:include>'s another JSP. However, the ApplicationDispatcher
reported that the "Servlet jsp is currently unavailable", because
the context's mapper still contained the wrapper corresponding to the
old (global) JspServlet, which had been disabled.

I promise I'm done. :)

Jan