I gave you detailed explanation how the lb algorithm in JK2 works replying
to your post on the Tomcat Users list on March 1st.
So once again it's not percentage but rather relation between lb workers.
Remember that when lb gets reset on 255, so it's just a simple math.

Perhaps we could document that better or do the math by ourself.

MT.