I will be out of the office starting  08/04/2004 and will not return until
19/04/2004.

For any urgent membership enquiry please email [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call
Kirsty or Sam on 9426 5200 otherwise I will respond to you on my return.

This electronic mail, including any attachments, is intended for the addressee only
and may contain information that is either confidential or subject to legal
professional privilege. Unauthorised reproduction, use or disclosure of the contents
of this mail is prohibited. If you have received this mail in error, please delete it
from your system immediately and notify APRA Limited at the address below or the email
address above.
APRA Limited
6-12 Atchison Street
St Leonards NSW 2065