WHy am I on this list?

Hod do I get off?

On Apr 29, 2004, at 10:43 AM, Matt Woodings wrote:

Hi,

I know this is not strictly protocol but I wanted to do it anyway.

I just wanted to say thank you to the dev team for all their hard work and patience in creating an awesome java app server. I have been in production mode for about 6 months now and Tomcat has run flawlessly in that time (ok, so I personally had a few coding issues in that :-) but not to do with Tomcat) and because of that I have been able to create a client/server product that I am extremely proud of which is getting heavily hit 24/7.

Matt
Win 2k Server -> Apache 2.0.47 -> JK2.0.2 -> Tomcat 4.1.30
Tucker Balch, Assistant Professor
College of Computing, Georgia Tech
801 Atlantic Drive Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0280
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~tucker