Hi I've run into some problems with Tomcats JNDI storing.. Here is the
situation:

Running Struts 1.1, with a Spring plugin that loads a JNDI Datasource
object.

Resource specified itself in the default context, OR specified in
GlobalResources with a resourceLink to it in the default context.

What happens as I have traced is:
-Tomcat loads
-Resource gets loaded into the namespace WITHOUT its resource params
-Tomcat loads the Struts Action Servlet from my webapp
-Plugin executes and gets an empty DataSource object from the DBCP
Factory
-Struts Action servlet finishes executing its init
-Tomcat loads the Resource into the namespace AGAIN WITH its resource
params

>From that point forward I can get a fully populated functioning
datasource.

Now this will work if I specify a resource link inside a specific
<Context> element for my webapp within server.xml, however we want to
deploy our webapp via a war file so it needs to be in the default
context.

Can anyone point me to the class handling the saves to JNDI so I can see
exactly what is happening?  Or a good workaround for this?

Thanks,
David