Dear Mr. McLaughlin,

Thank you for your e-mail.

I am very sorry for any unwanted email you may have received from
Orange. I also apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Mr. McLaughlin, please confirm to me the details or content of the
e-mail that you received as well the e-mail id from which you received
the e-mail. I will forward your request to the concerned depart and
ensure that you do not receive the e-mails in the future.

Once again I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Mr. McLaughlin, I hope I have been able to address your query. Please
feel free to revert to me if you need any further assistance.

Warm Regards,
For Hutchison Max Telecom Pvt. Ltd.

Nisha Alvares Lobo
Orange Special Services