> Because we strongly encourage webapps to be self-contained (all their
dependencies in WEB-INF/lib).  Things like the XML > parser are the
exception, not the rule.  You don't need to move fileupload from server/lib
to common/lib: you can leave > it there for tomcat's internal use and put
your own version in your webapp's WEB-INF/lib directory.

ok, understood, thanks for your response!

> Your point about the Xerces version in the release note is good and will
be addressed shortly.  Thanks,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

sender.  Thank you.