Hi,
/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/tomcat has an empty "distributions"
subdirectory and a "jars" subdirectory that contains a hodge-podge of jars for various
mixed tomcat versions.  Given that tomcat does not use maven for its build process,
what are the guidelines and how should I proceed about placing jars from tomcat
releases into this maven repository?

Mark, I hope you don't mind being CC'ed on this as the expert on this matter ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics