Hi,
> I have 2 unresolved: snprintf and vsnprintf. With Apache-2.0 we should use
> apr_snprintf and apr_vsnprintf for Apache-1.3 should I add "ersatz"
> routines?
yes; on NetWare we have also with Apache 1.3 another system lib which lacks support of
those two;
so would be cool if we could add jk_snprintf() and jk_vsnprintf(); and perhaps also
use these consequently with all 1.3 compilations, and not only those platforms which
dont have these in the OS...
do you have already code to implement them?

Guenter.