Hey Remy,

ok, the next patches are on the way... ;-)

Peter

Remy Maucherat schrieb:

Peter Rossbach wrote:

Hey,

the problem with 5.0.27 is not the NullPointerException check.

My problem is, that the 5.0.27 autodeployment for war's with META-INF/context.xml

Ok, no problem with the spec, but a real problem to have easy and quick deployment.

Peter, you have to be more pragmatic than that. Few people complained about this issue overall, so it's definitely not a showstopper.
I believe we'll incorporate a few of the patches which are lying around for the next release (and if you keep up with your good contributions, you'll be able to paticipate more directly in the future ;) ).

Rémy

J2EE Systemarchitekt und Tomcat Experte

http://objektpark.de/
http://www.webapp.de/

Am Josephsschacht 72, 44879 Bochum, Deutschland
Telefon:  (49) 234 9413228
Mobil:    (49) 175 1660884
E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]