[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

First try to get proxy using ajp (Note that is for httpd-2.1).

Couple of comments (realising this is first try code):

  /*
   * Canonicalise http-like URLs.
   *  scheme is the scheme for the URL
   *  url    is the URL starting with the first '/'
   *  def_port is the default port for this scheme.
   */
  int ap_proxy_ajp_canon(request_rec *r, char *url)
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As I understand it, the canonicalisation step should only try touch ajp:// URLs (I am assuming that proxy_ajp will serve URLs with a scheme of ajp: - is that correct?

{
char *host, *path, *search, sport[7];
const char *err;
const char *scheme;
apr_port_t port, def_port;
ap_log_error(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_ERR, 0, r->server,
"proxy: HTTP: canonicalising URL %s", url);
                         ^^^^

Log messages should all say proxy: AJP throughtout.

Regards,
Graham