Hey there

As there is LAMP for PHP does anyone know of JAMM-TL?

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling

This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential
and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of the
sender. If you received this message in error, please notify me immediately so that I
can correct and delete the original email. Thank you.