From: "Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 11:42 AM
Subject: 5.0.28 next week?

Hola,
I'm ready to cut 5.0.28 once the JSP folks are done with their work.  I
think you guys are actually all done and waiting for me, right?  Shall
we say this weekend with Friday as the deadline for committing any code
on the TOMCAT_5_0 branch?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

sender.  Thank you.