Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Hola,
I'll gladly do the releases for the branch. The release plan looks reasonable, I'd +1 it. We'll probably add some text on the goals (more on refactored deployer, enhanced i18n support in Admin, easier build because of refactored dependencies, JDK 1.5 vs. JDK 1.4, etc.), but we can do that later.

Well, I don't know anything about the easier build ;) (IMO it's good enough right now)
The big news in terms of Java version support is that we can now support Tomcat on JREs, since a Java compiler is now bundled.

Rémy