Remy Maucherat wrote:
Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Hola,

- compat: JARs for JDK 1.4 (Xerces, XML apis and JMX impl)
- admin: the admin webapp (with so many people declaring that they're
not using it, I don't see a reason to keep it in the default download)

Does one sign (PGP, MD5) jars as well? I'd think so.

Yes, but these are zips and tgz (for ex, the admin needs an extra xml file, so unfortunately we can't have the war as the download).

Yeah, the only thing about that is that I can't run "ant release" ;) It
does a clean, build, and test. To build you need JDK 1.4, to test JDK
1.5. I should probably modify the test targets to specify JDK 1.5. I
can still do 'ant clean dist' with JDK 1.4, then change JAVA_HOME and do
'ant run-tester run-watchdog' so this is not a showstopper.

Alternately, you can add copying a jmx.jar for the test target to take care of running them with JDK 1.4. I think I removed running Watchdog, as it didn't seem very useful anymore.

Will the mx4j be included in the release ( since it is targeted for 1.4) ?