Shapira, Yoav wrote, On 8/31/2004 11:34 AM:

Welcome ;) The web site shows latest stable version, and 5.0.28 has yet to be voted as such.

Shouldn't the release notes in the email announcement say that explicity in the subject? IIRC, previous releases happenned that way...

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-dev&m=108756354217665&w=2

Would have prevented this confusion. In fact, I first thought that 5.0.28 was stable, I didn't even see the last paragraph saying that voting on the stability of the release would happen in another week.

-Dave