[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Well, I wouldn't spend much time trying to fix it, cause we'll probably
drop the jk2 altogether, and focus on jk for platforms other then
apache 2.2. The apache 2.2 will have it's own connector inside standard
distribution.

Anyway, I have a patch that makes two small changes in jk_service_iis.c that together make the already existing chunked encoding code work in my test case. We're gonna do some internal testing on the changes by throwing messages of varying sizes at it tomorrow. If you have any interest in the changes made, I can send you the patch direct, or open a bugzilla and post the patch as an attachment,

Well if you already have a patch, then it would be polite to share :). Anyhow you can post either to this thread or create a bugzilla #.

Regards, MT.