http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html

See the first bulleted section.
-Paul

Prabhjot Sodhi wrote:

Hi:
I am new to Java and this forum, so my apologies for asking novice queries (but u have to start one day)!!!

I am working on creating a database management site using JSDK and Apache Tomcat server on my WinXp laptop.

I have got a dummy test file using an applet to connect to the Teradata database. But it is failing in dearth of proper drivers.

Can you please guide me set up the Teradata drivers information in the conf files, etc so that the applet can sonnect to the RDBMS and submit the query?

        Thanks in advance!!! Hoping for an early response.

Thanks & Regards,
Pete