Michael Leditschke wrote:

I'd like to generate some patches to the doco
on configuring managers. Specifically

1) Reference is still made to checkInterval attr
2) No mention is made of maxInactiveInterval attr
3) No mention is made of sessionIdLength attr

Questions

1) What do I book out in CVS to find the source
xml files for the config doco? I looked in Jakarta-tomcat-site but it didn't contain much.
I couldn't see anything else that looked likely.

The documentation is in jakarta-tomcat-catalina/webapps/docs

2) Is only the 5.5 doco being actively updated
or should I update the 5.0 stuff as well?

Updating 5.5 first is a good idea.

Rémy