Costin Manolache wrote:
Mladen Turk wrote:

Shapira, Yoav wrote:

http://www.theserverside.com/talks/VendorPerspectives/Mainsoft/interview
.tss

Yes, indeed :)

Almost a year ago I proposed a project that would enable Tomcat to
seemesly integrate the legacy code. Something like moving the
perspective from being an backend to becoming an integrator.

Of course, the reaction was not much in favor :).
But seems that the direction is to integrate as much of those
'million lines written' as possible.

Regards,
MT.

We know more now than we did one year ago :-)

Beeing able to integrate our code in other apps and other apps in our code is indeed becoming more and more important.

<plug> and guess what I'm talking about at Apache Conf 2004 ;-). </plug>

OK that was an easy plug :-)

-- Jeanfrancois