Steffen,

Compile, run, and view the output from this program.
I think you'll see the difference :o)

public class Loop{
    public static void main(String[] args){
        System.out.println("Try-Catch inside loop:");
        for(int i = 0; i < 10; i++){
            try{
                System.out.println(String.valueOf(i));
                if(i == 5) i = i / 0;
            }catch(Exception e){
                e.printStackTrace();
            }
        }
        System.out.println("\nLoop inside try-catch");
        try{
            for(int i = 0; i < 10; i++){