Amy Roh wrote:

Hey Keith,

Hey Amy, would you mind running the TCKs against the 4.1.31 rc?
http://apache.org/~keith/rc2/

How does one go about obtaining these tests?

I only have the TCKs for the latest specs Servlet 2.4/JSP2.0 so it won't be compatible with Tomcat 4.1.

I believe Apache has contacts that have access to the TCKs. I'll see if I can get the previous TCks and Apache contacts' names.

I think we were using Watchdog for testing older Tomcat releases. The TCK was then run separately, but I don't think it was that different from Watchdog, so I never saw any results of that being posted.

I don't really remember ...

Rémy