Yoav, you made the right choice. The checkin is good.
Filip
----- Original Message -----
From: "Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 8:25 AM
Subject: RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/webapps/docs changelog.xml

Hi,
Without knowing the filter, I figured if .jpg was there than .png wasn't much
different, and if .txt was there .css is not much
different.  So it made sense from a consistency standpoint.  However, I have no
particular attachment to the filter itself or this
commit: if you don't like it, feel free to undo it ;)

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

may contain information that is confidential,
proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to
whom it is addressed, and may not be saved,
copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended
recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail
from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.