Peter Rossbach wrote:
Hello Mladen,

I have see your checkin's and Rainer Jung very fine mod_jk extension concept mail.

I have two questions about lb changes:

a) Why you not change the lb_value value after successful recovery at service() function ?
After a longer fail the recovered worker get for a long time all new sessions...

OK. Will check. Seems very reasonable.

See also Rainers Jung mail

Can you forward that. Seems I can not find it.

b) I have play around with the mod_jk2 lb algo and find the level feature (hot-standby) very usefull.

I'll have to check whether it will break something. Some patch would be more then welcome :).

MT.