Greetings

Can someone please point me to where I can learn the changes that happened to web.xml since J2EE 1.4. Up to now I have had no trouble but, when trying to configure the taglibs for Struts using the web.xml I am getting parser errors. It seems to have a problem with the taglib directive. Should I stay with servlet 2.3 and validating against the DTD instead of the new Schema?

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling

We support OpenSource
Get Firefox!- The browser reloaded - http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without
the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error, please
notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original email.
Thank you.