Mladen Turk wrote:

Hi,

There has been lots of changes in the JK,
and I'd like to tag and release 1.2.7-beta tomorrow.

Any objections?

Also, This release will be marked as beta, and thus not production ready. If it passes user's testing, in a week or two I plan to release 1.2.8 stable. The reason for that are couple of new things added like extensive logging, socket timeouts, new load balancer algorithm, etc... that needs 'real-world' testing.

Any comments?

+1. Along with the new doc, this release should be a winner.

I'd like to link the updated docs from the main Tomcat page (in the docs section). Any problem with that ?

Rémy